Lay-bys, Refunds, Cancellations
- 20% Deposit
- 8 week term (some flexibility given)
- If final payment is not complete and paid in full by that date, your lay-by will be cancelled and your balloons / decor will not be inflated / made.
- Following cancellation, funds can still be refunded but a cancellation fee of $15 or the value of the payment made, whichever is lesser, will be charged.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Minor changes to your order can be made up until 36 hours (1.5 days) before your job date.
- Major changes to your order (ie: colour change/quantity) need to be discussed at least 7 days prior to your event date.
- 7 days notice is needed for cancelling an order altogether.
- A fee of $15 will be charged for cancelling an order with at least 7 days notice. Cancellation of an order within 7 days, will incur a higher fee based on how much of your order has had stock ordered in especially and how much work has already gone into preparing your order. A lot of time goes into preparing your order well before your event date, which is why we ask for at least 7 days notice for cancellations.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. This includes changing your event date or cancelling an event.
You can choose a refund or exchange if the item has a major problem*.
This is when an item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- Is significantly different from the sample or description.
- Does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be easily rectified in a reasonable time.
- Doesn't do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can't be easily fixed.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Client must present us with an opportunity to resolve the problem. Failure to provide us the opportunity to resolve the problem negates the ability to be refunded.
We have an after hours support mobile number: 0413 910 751, also found on the Contact Us page.
If your event was booked prior to March 2020, we will happily refund your order in full. If your booking was made and paid for any time after March 2020, we are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind or need to cancel; this includes changing your event date or cancelling an event. We will happily issue you with a full credit to the value of your order, and you will have 2 years to use this credit, on anything available at Balloons Etc.
* We generally do no replace or refund on DIY flat/deflated balloons. These items are fragile and we have no control of the situation to know how they were inflated, used and stored.